Treat yourself to a royal getaway where you can be the king and queen of your own castle.
· 3 bedroom home with king, queen and double beds
· 1½ baths
· All linens, towels and toiletries furnished
· Fully stocked kitchen with plates, pots, pans, spices, oil, etc.
· Hi-speed wireless internet
· TV with Netflix
· DVD library
· Electric piano
· Library of classics
· A wardrobe for royalty—enjoy our costumes including Italian masks and Scottish armour
· A Treasure Hunt to send you exploring far corners of the Castle
· Ideal for romantic getaways, family reunions or get-togethers.
· Located at 320 Glen Avenue in West Elmira,
· 45 minutes from the Finger Lakes wineries, 10 minutes from the mall; 20 minutes to Corning.
The house rents by the day, week or month.
$250/night; $1382/week; $5249/month.
Pricing is based on 2 people; each additional person is $20/night.
Two-night minimum; Three-night minimum for major holidays or events.
No smoking; no pets; no parties or events.
To view availability or book online, visit https://airbnb.com/h/castle-on-glen
Need more room? Book our other property too, located directly across the street:
Enchanted Cottage on Glen, $225/night/2 people.
To see more information on the Enchanted Cottage, click on the tab "Across The Street."
Check-in is 4pm; check-out is 10 am.
No smoking in the house. Ashtrays are provided for outdoor use.
No pets allowed.
Children who are continuously extremely well-supervised are welcome.
No parties or events allowed.
It sounds like a lot of rules, but I assure you we are reasonable people trying to protect a beautiful home. Thanks for treating our place with kindness.
We have a strict cancellation policy. Please read and understand it before booking. When you book with us, we reserve the house for your arrival and therefore turn away other potential guests.
Cancellation Policy: A one night deposit will be charged for all cancellations. Should you need to cancel within 30 days of your arrival you will be responsible for two nights. Should you cancel within 7 days you will be responsible for the full reservation.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or special requests.